Edit - FR - Sea to Summit Dry Sack - David Wyman

  • jerry adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
      Nice report
      As usual, EDIT - edit, edit - change to something like that, comment - just
      that.
      Upload when edits are done and delete from test folder.

      Very innovative - using it to hold water - I guess we could call it a wet bag.

      Could you put a picture of the bag in use in for the Long Term Report?

      Could you add a little to the Trips Taken section?  Like number of nights and
      number of miles?

      Make sure and get the BGT minimum of 5 nights total in the FR and LTR periods.

      See you int two months