Re: [backpackgeartesters] Shane's Predicament - Jerry - Urgent

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Jerry,

      still in the middle of my oop. Paull is good and says hello! He really likes
      the stories you tell on kampfire and I relay to him. The shotgun story was the
      most recent.

      I'm hooked up at the hotel and decided to check in. I'm not going to get
      involved in any detailed bgt business (Nancy is trying to get me away from the
      computer as it is! Something about a vacation and family time - go figure). I'm
      skimming the list for important stuff, like updates on Shane and Ashley. I've
      been catching the NO situation on the local news. Not good by a long shot.

      Anyway, PLEASE contact me off-list to discuss this situation as soon as
      possible. My hook up will be intermittent until Friday or Saturday, but I want to
      discuss certain matters and logistics directly with you.

      Jim S.

      "He who laughs, lasts." - Mary Poole