Application - Crossover Kitchen Kit - Erin M. Hedden

  • Dingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011
      1. Please accept my application and request to test the Crossover Kitchen Kit. I have recently read and reviewed the entire Survival Guide and not only do I understand it, I accept it and agree to comply with all of the report requirements, including Chapter 5, found in the BackpackGearTest bylaws v0609. A copy of my test agreement is on file.

      2. Tester Information:
      NAME: Erin M. Hedden
      AGE: 32
      GENDER: Female
      HEIGHT: 5'9" (1.75m)
      WEIGHT: 153lbs (96kg)
      EMAIL: tookieblueeyes@...
      LOCATION: Southeastern Colorado, U.S.A.

      Backpacking Background: I have been backpacking since 4 years of age, taking week long trips into the mountains with my family. I hike various terrains ranging from mountains and plateaus to grasslands and prairies. My excursions can be a simple day hike with a light-weight waist pack, a loop trail requiring up to 4 nights and 5 days on which I keep my pack as light-weight as possible, or an in-and-out trip or a night or two where my pack can be quite heavy. Slow and steady is my pace and I use a tent or a hammock depending on weather and terrain.

      3. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      My test plan is to integrate this system in with my outdoor cooking techniques and play the role of camp chef for myself and my friends as we have several overnight trips planned for backcountry excursions and a few lakeside stops along the way. The items will be put to the test I can promise that.

      4. POSTED REPORTS:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/tookieblueeyes

      5. TESTER PAGE:
      http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1886.htm\

      6. OWNER REVIEWS:
      3 Owner reviews completed.

      7. CURRENT TESTS:
      Past Primitive Pocket Stove, Red Ledge Mirage Softshell Jacket
      & Benchmade Bone Collector 15000

      8. CURRENT APS:
      Jetboil Sol Al
      FITS lite hikers