EDITS LTR Black Diamond Orbit Derek

  • Jenn K. jennksnowy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Derek

      Thank you for your LTR, your edits will follow. They will take the following
      format:

      EDIT: Must be changed.
      Edit: Should be changed but will be left to your discretion.
      Comment: Just that or something to think about.

      Comment: I love your pictures!!!!

      ***About 6 mi (10 km) hiked, elevation about 5000 ft (1500 m).

      EDIT: This reads odd. Did you want to say?... About a 6 mi (10 km) hike with an
      elevation of about 5000 ft (1500 m).

      ***Temperature in the upper 40s F (5 C).

      Edit: Temperatures were in…
      or Temperatures…

      ***We hiked about 2.5 mi (4 km) total..
      EDIT: You have 2 periods here.

      ***Temperature during the day in the upper 60s F (16 C) and low 40s F (4 C) at
      night.
      Edit: Temperatures during the day were in the upper 60s …

      *** The balance on the light is fine but it really requires a nice flat surface
      otherwise the lantern easily falls over.
      Comment: I am confused here: Are you talking about the lantern being balanced or
      the actual light? “The balance on the light” you may want to explain this more
      to get your point more clear.

      *** I have worn out a few batteries at home because me and my kids often have
      family sleep overs in the kids’ room (we have hammocks installed inside the
      house for just such occasions).
      Comment: “me and my kids” sounds weird but it can be correct

      *** It’s bright adjustable light, easy hanging, and collapsed stature make this
      light a great backpacking companion.

      EDIT: It is a bright…
      or It’s a bright…

      You are free to upload.

      Don't forget to delete your report from the test folder.

      Jenn K.