Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT- LTR Spyderco Delica - JET

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2005
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/test/TESTS/JETs%20Spyderco%20Delica%20Knife%20test%20report/

      Thanks Leesa!

      I made the changes and uploaded to the test folder again. I did leave the
      word "else" in as removing it changes the meaning. I did change "which"
      to "that". My grammar checker approves of it either way (not that that
      makes it right, mind you).

      All the pictures show for me. They are all the same pixel size, and range
      from 40 to 85K. The one you said didn't load is 68K. I've tested in IE
      and Mozilla, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Let me know if it is
      still not showing on the latest version in the test folder. Maybe it was
      just slow loading.

      Thanks for the edits and for monitoring this test. Great catch on the alt
      text!

      Always a pleasure!

      JET