RE: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Reminder: Test call: Jakpak - need applications

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2011
      It's been written: Apply for EVERYTHING!

      Whether or not you're in 'newbie mode' is not an issue. The Mods ultimately
      make the decision based upon a number of factors. Yes, it is less likely you
      will receive this item because of your newbie status. However.... that being
      said, there are plenty of newbies who have tested high dollar gear on their
      second or third item out; myself included. So, apply for everything and let
      the mods sort it out.

      AB