MOD HELP PLEASE: FR-Sunday Afternoons Eclipse Cap-Cheryl McMurray

  • RyanC
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
      Due to my tardiness, testers are unable to delete their Initial Reports so they can upload their Field Reports. Can a mod please delete the Sunday Afternoons Eclipse Cap Initial Reports?

      Thanks, Ryan

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Mcmurray <cherylmcmurray2@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ryan,
      > Thanks so much for your edits. I've completed them but for some reason am not able to delete the current report (IR) and upload the updated one. Can you help on this?
      > Thanks,
      > Cheryl
    • themiddlesister1951
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
        I just deleted all three. I'm now visiting family in NJ and trying to figure out e-mail access here so things may be delayed in my reponses. But this was an easy thing to do!

        Kathy

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "RyanC" <bigdawgryan@...> wrote:

        > Due to my tardiness, testers are unable to delete their Initial Reports so they can upload their Field Reports. Can a mod please delete the Sunday Afternoons Eclipse Cap Initial Reports?
        >
        > Thanks, Ryan
        >
        > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Mcmurray <cherylmcmurray2@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Ryan,
        > > Thanks so much for your edits. I've completed them but for some reason am not able to delete the current report (IR) and upload the updated one. Can you help on this?
        > > Thanks,
        > > Cheryl

      • RyanC
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011