EDIT: FR-Sunday Afternoons Eclipse Cap-Cheryl McMurray

  • RyanC
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2011
      Cheryl,

      My apologies for the delay in editing your Field Report. With my back surgery, and then my wife's unexpected emergency surgery, things have been surreal at my house.

      Nice report, I really like the photos as they add to your report. Just a few minor things for you to address and you're good to post.

      Edit: <when unfolded always returns to it's original shape> - it's should be "its" -- please correct

      Edit: <larger when wearing a fleece cap underneath and have always been able> - please remove the extra space before "have"

      Edit: <two months from the date of this report . > - please remove the extra space before the period.

      See you again in a short while.

      Ryan
    • Cheryl Mcmurray
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
        Hi Ryan,
        Thanks so much for your edits. I've completed them but for some reason am not able to delete the current report (IR) and upload the updated one. Can you help on this?
        Thanks,
        Cheryl
        On Mar 1, 2011, at 7:46 PM, RyanC wrote:

        > Cheryl,
        >
        > My apologies for the delay in editing your Field Report. With my back surgery, and then my wife's unexpected emergency surgery, things have been surreal at my house.
        >
        > Nice report, I really like the photos as they add to your report. Just a few minor things for you to address and you're good to post.
        >
        > Edit: <when unfolded always returns to it's original shape> - it's should be "its" -- please correct
        >
        > Edit: <larger when wearing a fleece cap underneath and have always been able> - please remove the extra space before "have"
        >
        > Edit: <two months from the date of this report . > - please remove the extra space before the period.
        >
        > See you again in a short while.
        >
        > Ryan

      • RyanC
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
          Due to my tardiness, testers are unable to delete their Initial Reports so they can upload their Field Reports. Can a mod please delete the Sunday Afternoons Eclipse Cap Initial Reports?

          Thanks, Ryan

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Mcmurray <cherylmcmurray2@...> wrote:

          > Hi Ryan,
          > Thanks so much for your edits. I've completed them but for some reason am not able to delete the current report (IR) and upload the updated one. Can you help on this?
          > Thanks,
          > Cheryl
        • themiddlesister1951
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011
            I just deleted all three. I'm now visiting family in NJ and trying to figure out e-mail access here so things may be delayed in my reponses. But this was an easy thing to do!

            Kathy

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "RyanC" <bigdawgryan@...> wrote:

            > Due to my tardiness, testers are unable to delete their Initial Reports so they can upload their Field Reports. Can a mod please delete the Sunday Afternoons Eclipse Cap Initial Reports?
            >
            > Thanks, Ryan
            >
            > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Cheryl Mcmurray <cherylmcmurray2@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Ryan,
            > > Thanks so much for your edits. I've completed them but for some reason am not able to delete the current report (IR) and upload the updated one. Can you help on this?
            > > Thanks,
            > > Cheryl

          • RyanC
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2011