Application - Benchmade Bone Collector - Erin Hedden

  • Dingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      1. Please consider accepting my request to test the Benchmade Bone Collector. I have
      recently read the entire Survival Guide and I agree to comply with all of the
      report requirements, including Chapter 5, found in the BackpackGearTest bylaws
      v0609. A copy of my test agreement is on file.

      2. TESTER INFORMATION:
      NAME: Erin M. Hedden
      AGE: 32
      GENDER: Female
      HEIGHT: 5'9" (1.75m)
      WEIGHT: 153lbs (69kg)
      EMAIL: tookieblueeyes@...
      LOCATION: Southeastern Colorado, U.S.A.

      I have been backpacking since 4 years of age, taking week long trips into the
      mountains with my family. I hike various terrains ranging from mountains and
      plateaus to grasslands and prairies. My excursions can be a simple day hike with
      a light-weight waist pack, a loop trail requiring up to 4 nights and 5 days on
      which I keep my pack as light-weight as possible, or an in-and-out trip for a
      night or two where my pack can be quite heavy. Slow and steady is my pace and I
      use a tent or a hammock depending on weather and terrain.

      3. BRIEF TEST PLAN:
      With turkey season looming on the horizon not only will I have my usual hiking and early spring camping trips on which to test the versatility, the durability, and the stability of the Benchmade Bone Collector I will also have the opportunity to test its performance in dressing out a wild turkey.
      I plan on testing it in the field while camping, on my hunting excursions and at home in the house just to see how tough this knife is and how well it performs under various conditions and in different settings.
      From gutting a bird to trimming ropes and opening packages this knife will get a well rounded array of tests it will undergo.

      4. POSTED REPORTS:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/tester_reviews/tookieblueeyes

      5. TESTER PAGE:

      6. OWNER REVIEWS:
      2 owner reviews completed and working on one currently.
      Timberland Flume Hiking Boots
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Footwear/Boots/Timberland%20Flume%20hiki\
      \
      ng%20boots/Owner%20Review%20by%20Erin%20Marie%20Hedden/

      Red Star Worldwear RS14 Sunglasses
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Eye%20Protection/Sun%20Glasses/RedStar%2\
      \
      0WorldWear%20RS14/Owner%20Review%20by%20Erin%20Marie%20Hedden/

      7. CURRENT TESTS:
      None at this time.

      8. CURRENT APPS:
      Fenix MC-10, Red Ledge Mirage Softshell Jacket & Past Primitive Pocket Stove

      ADDITIONAL ROLES:
      None