Edit: FR - TSL 227 Easy Escape Snowshoes - Mike Williams

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi Mike,

      Thanks for the very informative report. I totally agree with your findings and they make total sense to me. I did not find any edits for you. I made a couple comments, but you are free to delete your old report and upload the new one.

      See you in a couple months,

      Ray

      *** The conditions that the shoes were used in ranged from temperatures of -5 F (-20 C) to 35 F (2 C) all in high wind and blizzard conditions.

      Comment: the pictures don't look like blizzards to me ;-)

      *** This was uncomfortable and made me change my stride.

      Comment: I agree with you. It makes it just like you are wearing a plastic-double mountaineering boot.