TEST CALL - RAG & BONE COLLECTOR

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      No, it is not Steptoe and Son but you can imitate Bear Grylls from "Man V's
      Wild" where he uses his knife to make fire and the obvious things such as
      cutting, whittling, chopping and skewering food sources that swim or
      slither.

      Three knife loving testers will soon be out in the bush putting their knife
      to the test.

      Benchmade are offering their 15000 Bone Collector Caping Fixed Kinfe.

      Info: http://www.benchmade.com/products/15000

      The details I need to see in the application:

      1. The opening disclaimer for testing
      2. Your bio
      3. A brief innovative test plan, showing that you understand the product and
      where and how you'll use it.
      4. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status
      page.
      5. The number of Owner Reviews you have completed in the last year and
      overall.
      6. A list of any outstanding applications.
      7. Any additional BGT roles you play.

      2. NEWBIE LIMIT does not apply.

      3. US shipping included.

      4. Jenn is the Moderator

      This test call closes at midnight WST Australia on Tuesday 8th March, 2011.

      Hint: New York is 12 hours behind, so it would be midday Tuesday.

      Ralph Ditton

      Senior Test Call Manager

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
        Hi Ralph -

        Two quick questions -
        1. What would you prefer to see in the header exactly? "Bone Collector" or Benchmade Bone Collector" for example...

        2. I see that there are subtle variations on the 15000 series of knives. Would this test be strictly of the 15000 knive? I ask because the utility blade has different uses than the drop point blade, especially if skinning and processing game, among other common chores.
        I noticed there was the 15000, 15000-1, 15000-s, 15000-S1, 15010, etc and they are all part of the Bone Collector Caping Fixed Balde series...

        Thank you
        Mike Mosack

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton" <rdassets@...> wrote:

        > No, it is not Steptoe and Son but you can imitate Bear Grylls from "Man V's
        > Wild" where he uses his knife to make fire and the obvious things such as
        > cutting, whittling, chopping and skewering food sources that swim or
        > slither.
        >

        > Three knife loving testers will soon be out in the bush putting their knife
        > to the test.
        >
        > Benchmade are offering their 15000 Bone Collector Caping Fixed Kinfe.
        >

        > Info: http://www.benchmade.com/products/15000
        >

        > The details I need to see in the application:
        >
        > 1. The opening disclaimer for testing
        > 2. Your bio
        > 3. A brief innovative test plan, showing that you understand the product and
        > where and how you'll use it.
        > 4. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status
        > page.
        > 5. The number of Owner Reviews you have completed in the last year and
        > overall.
        > 6. A list of any outstanding applications.
        > 7. Any additional BGT roles you play.
        >
        > 2. NEWBIE LIMIT does not apply.
        >
        > 3. US shipping included.
        >
        > 4. Jenn is the Moderator
        >
        > This test call closes at midnight WST Australia on Tuesday 8th March, 2011.
        >
        > Hint: New York is 12 hours behind, so it would be midday Tuesday.
        >

        > Ralph Ditton
        >
        > Senior Test Call Manager

      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 7:56 AM
          Hi Mike,

          My blue.

          Subject line should be : Benchmade Bone Collector.

          Thanks for picking that up.

          The test is strictly for the 15000 knife.

          On the web page that shows up when the link is clicked, go to the "Find
          More" heading and click on "Bone Collector".

          That is the knife. Just the basic model Mike.

          Cheers

          Ralph

          1. What would you prefer to see in the header exactly? "Bone Collector" or
          Benchmade Bone Collector" for example...

          2. I see that there are subtle variations on the 15000 series of knives.
          Would this test be strictly of the 15000 knive? I ask because the utility
          blade has different uses than the drop point blade, especially if skinning
          and processing game, among other common chores.
          I noticed there was the 15000, 15000-1, 15000-s, 15000-S1, 15010, etc and
          they are all part of the Bone Collector Caping Fixed Balde series...

          Thank you
          Mike Mosack

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ralph Ditton"