re Shane - Short Update

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      > I wanted to give everyone an update, and I need to pass some orders if I
      > have that kind of power... Ooo... Power.... Hmmm...
      > Anyway, I'm sure everyone has seen the news, and the news is not good. On
      > the other hand, *I* am not in any danger. The same goes for my family,

      Shane, dammit, you WILL survive.
      That's an order!

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
      PS: NO looked pretty bad on Australian TV.
    • Leesa J
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
        The pictures and news from down south is sickening. It is hard to watch, but
        harder not to. Of all people, Shane and Ashlee are better equipped than most
        to physically survive. Emotionally it is still going to be tough for them.
        I'm glad Shane wrote and let us know there is a way for us to help him. If
        someone hears from Ashlee, please let me know.
        Leesa

        --
        This land is your land, this land is my land...
        Woody Guthrie

      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
          > Shane, dammit, you WILL survive.
          > That's an order!

          Survive? Hell, man, I ate bar-b-q for dinner last night, and then I had pie
          AND a brownie.

          These Texans sure know how to feed a person...

          Shane