FYI - BridGeT is semi-OOP for now...

  • exec@bysky.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Hello All!

      You may or may not have noticed you did not receive any notices from BridGeT
      last night or this morning. That is because I am having technical
      difficulties with the lack of an outgoing mail server while I'm staying in
      Estes Park (RMNP). Apparently, while the lodge has internet, their service
      is basic and does not include e-mail! (Hence, my use of hubby John's e-mail
      address.) Go figure.

      Rest assured, BridGeT is all-seeing and has all the information stored away
      from the postings though. I will be sending out a flood of e-mails once I
      get this resolved (working on it).

      Patience, but know all is well.

      Thanks,
      Kathy

      PS - it's so beautiful here that who cares about sending e-mail anyway! <g>