TEST CALL: Ready to heat things up a bit?

  • Ryan Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      If you are ready to heat things up a bit, this test call is for you. Past
      Primitive Stove (formerly Keyhole Stoves) and BGT are pleased to offer three
      individuals the opportunity to test the Pocket Stove (a compact, powerful,
      alcohol stove).

      For specifics on the stove, please click the following link:
      http://www.keyholestoves.com/pocketstove.php

      TEST CALL SPECIFICS:

      - This vendor is new to BGT. Therefore, we are looking for killer apps and
      reports. We really want to showcase for them what BGT does.

      - The company is undergoing a name change so PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL REFERENCES ARE
      TO PAST PRIMITIVE STOVE - POCKET STOVE (the packaging will reflect the name
      change)

      - Newbie Limit DOES NOT APPLY

      - US Shipping Included

      Succinct applications should include the following:
      > Link to test reports
      > Link to tester status page
      > Current test load
      > Current applications
      > Current roles at BGT (editor, mentor, monitor, and other labors of love)

      This Test Call closes @ Midnight (MST), Tuesday February 15

      Moderator for this test will be Curt

      Best, Ryan