Attn: Former Geomate Jr. Testers

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
      Jamie, David & Derek,

      At the Winter OR Show in Salt Lake City, a couple of weeks ago, one of the
      BGT reps met with Warren Hewerdine the VP of Marketing for the Geomate, Jr.

      Apparently, there are new FREE features for the Geomate Jr. on the website
      www.apisphere.com . Warren asked if you three would take a look at it. And
      while I KNOW it's WAY past your testing period, if you could find it in your
      heart to maybe add a paragraph long addendum to your report, the gear test
      gods might look down on you with great favor. Obviously, this is not like
      an "off-with-your-heads" command <g>.

      Thanks,
      Kathy
    • david wilkes
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
        For you Kathy, anything!

        How do you want us to submit the addendum for editing?

        Dave

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
          Bless you, David! Just post it here and I'll edit it personally - POWER - and then delete your report so you can re-upload. Seriously, thanks a lot. These are things that vendors appreciate about BGT!

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
            I'll get something in too. I just updated my Geomate this afternoon
            after getting your notice. The only clarification I can give is that
            one of the "Free" features requires a paid subscription to
            Geocaching.com (you can't download files to the Geomate without
            membership).

            Anyway, just more fun to be had!

            Best,

            ~derek

            On Feb 5, 2011, at 9:34 PM, Kathy Waters wrote:

            > Bless you, David! Just post it here and I'll edit it personally -
            > POWER - and then delete your report so you can re-upload.
            > Seriously, thanks a lot. These are things that vendors appreciate
            > about BGT!
          • Jamie D.
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 5, 2011
              I'm in too. Should be able to check it out sometime this week.

              Jamie D

              > Jamie, David & Derek,
              >
              > At the Winter OR Show in Salt Lake City, a couple of weeks ago, one of the
              > BGT reps met with Warren Hewerdine the VP of Marketing for the Geomate, Jr.
              >
              > Apparently, there are new FREE features for the Geomate Jr. on the website
              > www.apisphere.com . Warren asked if you three would take a look at it. And
              > while I KNOW it's WAY past your testing period, if you could find it in your
              > heart to maybe add a paragraph long addendum to your report, the gear test
              > gods might look down on you with great favor. Obviously, this is not like
              > an "off-with-your-heads" command <g>.
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Kathy

            • Jamie D.
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 18, 2011
                I check out the site but didn't see the "free" features. Can someone give me a hint? :)

                jamie