[EDIT] IR - Chaos Mistral Multi-Tasker - Shane Williams

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
      backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com wrote on 02/02/2011 10:21:21 PM:

      > Hello James.
      > I have posted my IR for the Chaos Mistral Multi-Tasker Pro Balaclava .
      > Sorry for the delay.
      >
      > HTML Version:
      > http://tinyurl.com/ShanesMulti
      >
      > Text Version:
      > Chaos Mistral Multi-Tasker Pro Balaclava
      > Test Series by Shane Williams

      Hi Shane...

      Thank you for your Chaos Mistral Multi-Tasker Pro Balaclava initial
      report. It is well written, and the html looks really crisp and nicely
      laid out. I could used this product yesterday, as we had a foot of snow,
      strong winds, and cold temps! Work was even closed, which rarely happens!
      Anyway...

      I have several edits for you, but nothing very serious. Please see to the
      edits and then upload your report to the official folder. You do not need
      to repost to the list, but please remember to delete the copy in the test
      folder.

      Thanks again for your work!

      James E. Triplett
      Chaos Mistral Multi-Tasker Pro Balaclava Monitor

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Initial Review: January 31, 2011
      [EDIT] This is technically accurate, but to differentiate between owner
      reviews and test reports it would be better to say "Initial Report".

      Field Report: April, 2011
      Long Term Report: June, 2011
      [Comment] You may want to say something like: "Field Report: Check back
      in April, 2011"

      My pack weight is approximately 30 (13.61 kg) to 50 lbs (22.68 kg).
      [EDIT] Add "lbs" after 30.
      [Edit] Since these are approximate weights you can probably round the
      conversions to 13.6 and 22.7 kg.

      Product Information:
      Manufacturer: Chaos
      [EDIT] Before this section please put "INITIAL REPORT" and the date. You
      can also put a link to the heading from your table of contents at the top,
      but it is not mandatory.

      Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g)
      [EDIT] I believe this is "Measured Weight". If so please state so.

      Windshield face insterts.
      [EDIT] Spelling. Should be inserts.

      3D form fitting flat panel contsruction.
      [EDIT] Spelling. Should be construction.

      Choas, the manufacturer, prides its self in being "The Next Generation in
      Cold Weather Protection".
      [EDIT] "its self" should be "itself"

      The Multi derives it's name from the fact that it's designed to be worn in
      several variations,
      [EDIT] The first "it's" should be "its". (The second one is correct.)

      If utilized to the fullest capacity, the multi acts as a full head
      covering,
      [EDIT] Be consistent with capitalizing "The Multi" as you did earlier.

      How well it wick moisture.
      [EDIT] "wick" should be "wicks"

      It's versatility and light weight design makes it an attractive item.
      [EDIT] "It's" should be "Its".