APPLICATION - Bridgford Sandwiches - David Wyman

  • Dave Wyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Please accept my application to test the Bridgford Ready-to-Eat
      Sandwiches. My test agreement is on file and I agree to comply with all
      the report requirements, including Chapter 5, found in the
      BackpackGearTest bylaws v0609.

      TESTER INFORMATION
      NAME: David Wyman
      EMAIL: wyman -at- wymanhq -dot- com
      AGE: 32
      LOCATION: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
      GENDER: Male
      HEIGHT: 5' 10" (1.78 m)
      WEIGHT: 175 lb (79.40 kg)

      While I've been camping for years, I've only been backpacking for a
      short time. I'm trying to find the right equipment, alternating between
      tent and hammock. My dog usually comes along on the longer hikes, and my
      wife and toddlers join me on the shorter ones. I tend to carry more gear
      than I need resulting in a heavier pack, but I'm working on that. When I
      hike with my dog and/or my wife and kids, we take it a bit slower,
      stopping frequently to enjoy the forest. I rarely hike fast unless I'm
      trying to make up time.

      BRIEF TEST PLAN
      I have two overnight trips planned for this winter, both one night in
      duration. I also get out fairly often for shorter day trips. I don't
      usually bring a stove on the day trips so I am interested to see how the
      taste compares between heated and unheated sandwiches.

      CURRENT TESTS: Sea to Summit Big River Dry Sack

      TESTER PAGE: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/T1851.htm

      CURRENT APPS: None

      ADDITIONAL ROLES: None

      Thank you in advance for considering this application and a special
      thanks to Bridgford for providing this testing opportunity.