Columbia Hot-To-Trot Testers and test monitor

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
      Kurt, Nancy, and Andrea,

      According to Columbia's rep - " few things regarding the Hot To Trot - So,
      the jacket is not supposed to have thumb holes, so disregard the website and
      my tech sheet, those were misprints. They should be fixing the website copy
      shortly. Also, to confirm, the MSRP for the jacket is $130, so the website
      was correct with that. Also the fabric listed on the website is correct.
      "

      Please delete the references to the missing thumb loops, check to make sure
      your MSRP is correct and the Fabric matches the website and re-upload if
      necessary.

      Any questions?

      Thanks,
      Kathy
    • ringrat55
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
        Yep, 1 question.
        I'm writing my IR, and the fabric on the website (92% polyester, 8% Lycra) doesn't match the tag on the jacket. Does that mean I should go with what the website says rather than the tag?
        Andrea

        > Kurt, Nancy, and Andrea,
        >
        > According to Columbia's rep - " few things regarding the Hot To Trot - So,
        > the jacket is not supposed to have thumb holes, so disregard the website and
        > my tech sheet, those were misprints. They should be fixing the website copy
        > shortly. Also, to confirm, the MSRP for the jacket is $130, so the website
        > was correct with that. Also the fabric listed on the website is correct.
        > "
        >
        > Please delete the references to the missing thumb loops, check to make sure
        > your MSRP is correct and the Fabric matches the website and re-upload if
        > necessary.
        >
        > Any questions?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Kathy

      • ringrat55
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2011
          Nevermind. Having finished my report, I went back and looked at Kathy and Nancy's first drafts of their reports and saw that they had the same thing. Website specs it is. :)
          Andrea