EDIT: LTR - Tarptent Hogback - John Waters

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
      John,

      Not too many errors for a late night cram session! There are few edits listed below. Go ahead and post to the site and delete the test file when you have fixed them.
      I know Richard is planning a supplementary report, and you appear
      that you may do so as well because of the arrival delays. If you do, an email reminder as you typically always do will be a great help as it will certainly be off my radar they summer/fall! It's been a great product to edit, and I'd love to read more...

      Have a good one!

      Steve

      EDITS BELOW....

      >>LONG-TERM REPORT
      \
      PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD

      EDIT: You somehow placed an Un-needed slash above the Header…probably just needs to be removed in the Header of the report writer??

      >>I did fail to mention in my earlier reports that the tent made it clean through a TSA airport security checkpoint on the way to Florida. I had the tent packed in my Burton day pack as carry-on (yes, it compresses that small into its stuff sack) and even with the fairly pointy 8 inch (20 cm) tent stakes packed into the stuff sack, it went right through security. The weird part is that the same TSA checkpoint found a small 2 inch (5 cm) Boy Scout knife that wiggled its way under the lower support layer of my laptop bag.

      EDIT: You actually did mention this in your Field Report…I recalled it because I lost a knife of twenty years to the TSA

      >>That means in a driving rain water can be pushed in through the vents and the only way to stop it is to go outside and get wet.

      EDIT: A little choppy, I suggest; Therefore, in driving rain water can be….
    • exec@bysky.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
        Steve,

        Thanks, made the corrections, deleted the test file and uploaded.

        \