Delete Request - High Sierra Sentinel 65 - Jeff Ruhle

  • jjruhle@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
      I have never had this problem before, but the usual delete link next to my report is not there. Can someone delete this report for me so I can upload the FR?

      Thanks!
      Jeff
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2011
        I deleted it. When a test report is overdue a certain period of time, the delete button disappears.

        Upload when able.