[EDIT] IR-Chaos Mistral Multi-Tasker Pro Balaclava / Andrew Buskov

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2011
      http://tinyurl.com/BuskovBalaclava

      Hi Andrew...

      Nice report on the Chaos Mistral Multi-Tasker Pro Balaclava. Looks like
      you'll be warm this winter.

      I apologize for the lateness of these edits. I saw I had a monitor
      assignment but I was on the road and didn't really pay any attention to it
      until today. I must have deleted the email with your report, but found
      the file in the test folder.

      Just a few minor things for you to consider below. When you are satisfied
      with your report please upload it to the official folder, and delete the
      copy in the test folder.

      Thanks for making my job easy!

      James E. Triplett
      Chaos Mistral Multi-Tasker Pro Balaclava Monitor

      ++++++++++++++

      MSRP: $24.99 USD
      [Comment] The "$" and "D" are redundant, but it's probably okay. I
      prefer to use either $24.99 US, or 24.99 USD.

      Actual Weight: CHANGE ME
      [Edit] Oops!!!

      The large/x-large size fit very well to my head and didn't feel overly
      loose at all.
      [Edit] You might want to add your hat size or head circumference up by
      your height and weight. It might be useful for people trying to find the
      right size.

      It appears to be some sort of plastic material sewn in between two other
      pieces of fabric, and feels like it blocks a good deal of wind from my
      initial testing.
      [Edit] First word, "It", seems better to me if it were "There".
      [Comment] Last word, consider changing "testing" to "inspection" or
      "evaluation".