Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: FR - Obermeyer Falcon Shell - Brian Hartman

  • Brian Hartman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2011
      Thanks Jamie.  See you in a few months.

      --- On Wed, 1/26/11, Jamie <jlawrence@...> wrote:

      From: Jamie <jlawrence@...>
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Re: FR - Obermeyer Falcon Shell - Brian Hartman
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 1:30 AM

      Hi Brian,

      Nicely structed and well written report.

      Just a couple of little 'style' edits below.

      Feel free to upload and enjoy your long term testing.

      Jamiw

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Brian Hartman <bhart1426@...> wrote:

      > FIELD REPORT
      >

      > PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD
      >
      > I have been very pleased with the performance of the Obermeyer Falcon jacket and have enjoyed wearing it throughout the early stages of winter.  Although I haven't had the opportunity to test it in heavy rain, it has seen more than its share of snow and cold weather and it has performed well in these conditions.
      >
      > During my trips,

      EDIT: On my html version there needs to be a space between the above paragraphs

      Also, each of your subheadings gets lost, maybe italics or underline to make them clear??

      > Ventilation / breathability:

      EDIT: Capitalise Breathability and remove the spaces around the /

      > Comfort and fit:

      Edit: I would have this as Comfort & Fit