EDIT: [backpackgeartesters] FR: BD - Trail Shock Poles - Kurt Papke

  • Nancy Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      Hi Kurt,

      Nice report.  I enjoyed reading about your desert adventures while we are having
      a record rainy season.  Here are a few minor edits.  Please upload when ready
      and delete your test file.  Enjoy the winter!

      Nancy

      >>The Santa Catalina mountains are made of granite, and the trails are very hard
      >>and rocky with steep steps from the boulders that are
      naturally in the trail path or were placed there to prevent erosion.
      Edit: Mountains (proper name)

      >>Saguaro National park is split into two units, on the East side of
      Tucson the park comprises the Rincon mountain range, and on the West
      side of the city it contains the northern half of the Tucson mountain
      range.
      Edit: Mountain

      >>Nothing to add to my observations of pole performance from the second visit.
      Edit: This sentence is a fragment.

      >>I will have to go over the handles with a needle-nose
      pliers to make sure I have all the spines pulled out to avoid
      irritating my hands.
      Edit: 'with needle-nose...' or 'with a pair of needle-nose...'