Re: EDIT- FR - OR Radiant Zip Top - Andrea Murland

  • ringrat55
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
      Done! Thanks Ralph.
      And...it's a little (lot) drier here than I remember it being over in your neck of the woods! Something about the temperature...and using heaters...
      "see" you in March!
      Now on to the other report I've got due today...
      Andrea

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton" <rdassetts@...> wrote:

      > Hi Andrea,
      >
      > Well done.
      >
      > No edits.
      >
      > Delete test copy folder and upload.
      >

      > It seems that you also like to use this top along with Kristine.
      >
      > What is this bit about "dead skin" on the top!!! Definitely in the "yuck"
      > category.
      >

      > See you in two months.
      >

      > Best
      >
      > Ralph

    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
        That was quick.

        Apart from today it has been extremely dry and hot. Had our driest and
        hottest December on record and we are way behind on the annual average
        rainfall.

        Over East they are getting massive flooding, especially Queensland. Flooding
        is the size of New South Wales.

        Cheers

        Ralph

        And...it's a little (lot) drier here than I remember it being over in your
        neck of the woods! Something about the temperature...and using heaters...
        "see" you in March!
        Now on to the other report I've got due today...
        Andrea

        <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ralph Ditton"