EDIT- FR - OR Radiant Zip Top - Andrea Murland

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi Andrea,

      Well done.

      No edits.

      Delete test copy folder and upload.

      It seems that you also like to use this top along with Kristine.

      What is this bit about "dead skin" on the top!!! Definitely in the "yuck"
      category.

      See you in two months.

      Best

      Ralph

    • ringrat55
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
        Done! Thanks Ralph.
        And...it's a little (lot) drier here than I remember it being over in your neck of the woods! Something about the temperature...and using heaters...
        "see" you in March!
        Now on to the other report I've got due today...
        Andrea

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Ditton" <rdassetts@...> wrote:

        > Hi Andrea,
        >
        > Well done.
        >
        > No edits.
        >
        > Delete test copy folder and upload.
        >

        > It seems that you also like to use this top along with Kristine.
        >
        > What is this bit about "dead skin" on the top!!! Definitely in the "yuck"
        > category.
        >

        > See you in two months.
        >

        > Best
        >
        > Ralph

      • Ralph Ditton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2011
          That was quick.

          Apart from today it has been extremely dry and hot. Had our driest and
          hottest December on record and we are way behind on the annual average
          rainfall.

          Over East they are getting massive flooding, especially Queensland. Flooding
          is the size of New South Wales.

          Cheers

          Ralph

          And...it's a little (lot) drier here than I remember it being over in your
          neck of the woods! Something about the temperature...and using heaters...
          "see" you in March!
          Now on to the other report I've got due today...
          Andrea

          <mailto:backpackgeartesters%40yahoogroups.com> , "Ralph Ditton"