EDIT: FR - Darn Tough Vermont Poppy Gall Socks - Chari Daignault

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Chari,

      A nice report. One edit to fix and one suggestion to clean up. Then go ahead and post to the site and delete the test folder.

      See your final in a few!

      Steve

      Edit: The DTV Poppy Gall socks were worn during approximately 28 3 to 4 mi [4.8 km - 6.4 k] runs on both asphalt and trail.

      The 28 and the 3 tended to run together as I read it and it distracted me. I'd suggest typing out twenty-eight to make the page flow more easily.

      EDIT: The DTV Hike/Trek 1/4 Cushion Poppy Gall socks have been excellent cushioned running and hiking socks for me. They've performed well as a camp sock (closest thing to a Snuggie!), and have help up well to repeated washings and the heat of drying.

      Change help to held

      Comment: I like the detail of the pictures.