EDIT - IR - Merrell Raven Tri-Therm - Richard Lyon

  • Bob Sanders
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi Richard,

      HTML looks good, just a couple of edits and comments.

      Upload when you are done.

      Sorry to hear about Ryan, hope he recovers soon. Not sure how picking up this test series will effect the timing of the reports but I'm sure Kathy will get it all figured out.

      All the best,
      Bob

      > Weight: Shell, 18.0 oz/ 510 g; down sweater 16.5 oz/ 468 g
      Comment: Are these the manufacturers stated weights or your measured weights? Might need to clarify.

      > Merrell uses snaps, two on the shell shown in the photo and seventeen in all, for this purpose.
      Comment: Not sure I understand why there are only 2 snaps on the shell, but 17 overall. Wouldn't half of the snap be on the shell and the other half on the liner? If you are referring to the photo as how the snaps look then this statement might need to be reworded. "Merrell uses snaps, shown in the photo, with 17 used overall." Your call.

      > Ranen shell
      EDIT: The Alternate Text for the Shell photo is misspelled. Should read "Raven shell"

      > The cuff of the jacket also has cord locks with tethers that sit at the middle of my hips.
      COMMENT: Could be just me but I think the bottom of the jacket is called the hem not the cuff.

      > Storm flaps similarly protect the pit zippers are protected.
      Edit: Might read better to just eliminate "are protected"

      > The only frill I could find was a tiny triangle-shaped ring at the cuff of the shell for a ski lift ticket.
      Comment: Again, are we talking about the cuffs at the end of the sleeves or the bottom or hem of the jacket?

    • richardglyon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
        Bob,

        All changes made. Yes, it is the hem! See you in a coupler of months. Uploaded and test folder copy deleted.

        Richard