EDIT- FR - OR Radiant LT Zip Top - Kristine Mar

  • Ralph Ditton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hello Kristine,

      Welcome to 2011.

      Do hope your Christmas and New Year celebrations went smoothly without a
      sore head!!!

      Seems that you like this top a lot and will get a lot of use after the test
      is over.

      Ok. You know the drill.

      EDIT: must do

      Edit: consider

      Comment: Just that but contain a recommendation for consideration.

      When the edits are done, delete the test copy.

      Best

      Ralph

      EDIT: Remove the last paragraph from the IR "This concludes my initial
      report on the Outdoor Research Radiant LT Zip Top. I would like to thank
      Outdoor Research and Backpackgeartest.org for allowing me the opportunity to
      test this top. Please follow up for the results of my field tests in two
      months."

      This is now redundant.

      EDIT: "it fit easily into my small backpack"

      Should be "fitted"

      That is all.