EDIT: FR- CamelBak Antidote reservoir-Chad Fike

  • Jamie D.
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2010
      Hi Chad,

      Thank you for another excellent installment of this test series. Sounds like you are using the product a ton. I would have loved to see some pics of these areas but I guess this type of gear isn't easily photographed, eh! Your report reads very well and I couldn't find anything of consequence to edit. Go ahead and upload when ready.

      Safe hiking,
      Jamie D
      Monitor – CamelBak Antidote Monitor
    • cfike72
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
        Thanks for the quick edits- I think I need the IR deleted so I can upload this. You are right- it's hard to photograph something always stashed inside my pack-Chad Fike

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jamie D." <jdeben@...> wrote:

        > Hi Chad,
        >
        > Thank you for another excellent installment of this test series. Sounds like you are using the product a ton. I would have loved to see some pics of these areas but I guess this type of gear isn't easily photographed, eh! Your report reads very well and I couldn't find anything of consequence to edit. Go ahead and upload when ready.
        >
        > Safe hiking,
        > Jamie D
        > Monitor � CamelBak Antidote Monitor

      • Kathy Waters
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011
          Chad,

          Your IR is gone! Go ahead and upload when you get a chance.

          Happy New Year!