LTR - Columbia Mobex - Mioduszewski - Request Extension

  • Matthew Mioduszewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Hello,

      I'm curious if I can request an extension to December 15th? It is looking
      like the weekend of the 11th-12th I will have a good dayhike outing which
      I'd like to test the pack on more to contribute more to the LTR.
      If not, that is fine, but I think it will be just another environ (river
      hike with jumping around) that will contribute to a better LTR.

      thanks,
      Matt