BridGeT is Baaack!

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Okay folks,

      After a "moving" experience that lasted 12 days more than the 10 we planned,
      John and I are back in Colorado and trying to catch up. The move was the
      one from - you know where - and ended up costing up lots of money as the
      furnace went down, the pump kicked the bucket, the roof had to be repaired,
      a water turn-off valve broke, etc. The first 3 months of rent from our new
      tenants (we haven't be able to sell the house) is already spent.

      ANYWAY, please look at those pesky e-mails you all get from BridGeT and make
      sure all your info is correct. I may have missed - heck, I'm SURE I
      missed - something!

      Sorry for the lack of communication and delay, but all should be well in
      BGTland shortly.

      Thanks for your patience,