RE: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: ULA Circuit (Andrew B.)

  • Andrew Buskov
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 29, 2010
      Curt,

      I see what you mean about the text. This is a problem with the way Chrome
      draws the page. I didn't notice it until I had my browser maximized and
      clicked the link. As soon as I resized the window down and made the text
      redraw it went away. Not much I can do about this, but I did notice that it
      displays properly at the 1024x768 requirement.

      Edits changed, test deleted, report uploaded.

      Thanks for your help!

      AB