ATTN: ALL TESTERS - Re: [backpackgeartesters] General Boot Test Question

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2010
      It has been in discussion on the. Moderator list regarding insole wearing
      with test boots. Consensus is - INSOLES ARE PERMITTED, even desirable for
      testing purposes as many/most people do use them in lieu of stock liners.

      Please try (and comment on) the stock liners at least for try-on purposes
      and then use (and report on) whatever makes your feet happy!

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
        As a bootfitter who understands the importance of maintaining a stabilized foot in order to assess the true fit of footwear, I'm happy to see this decision being communicated to the group. :-)

        ~Christopher
        aka TheBootfitter