Extension request lowa renegade boots

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      With apologies my husband needs to ask for an extension of three days on his field report.
      He had to call me to post this because he has no internet. He is currently in Afghanistan in transit to a new location. He would really appreciate an extension to be able to get this done.

      Thank you,
      Tracy Mosack
    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        Tracy,

        Nice to "meet" you! Of course, extension is granted. Tell Mike he's good with BridGeT until the FR is posted.

        Thanks,