ARRIVED - Black Diamond Orbit Lantern - Derek

  • Derek Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Good evening! I wasn't 100% sure I was testing this (I'm not on the
      current list of testers). The product arrived today and everything is
      in order. However, if I am not suppose to test this, please let me
      know so I can cross ship it ASAP.

      All my best,

      ~derek
    • nwcurt
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        Yep - you're testing it. Go forth into the night!

        -Curt