EDIT - IR - Princeton Tec Byte - Andy

  • Brett Haydin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Andy,

      As usual, a really attractive report! You did a great job of describing the unit as well, so kudos J

      You know the standard conventions by now…

      EDIT: must be changed

      Edit: suggested change, but your discretion

      Comment: just that; maybe witty, maybe not.

      <snip>

      Backpacking Background

      I’ve gone winter camping several times…

      EDIT: just a heads up that the formatting is off here. I checked both IE and Mozilla and they both print “I’ve” instead of “I’ve.”

      <snip>

      Height: 6’ 2” (1.88 m)

      EDIT: same here

      <snip>

      I will be interested to see if the Byte ever become accidentally switched on in my pack,

      EDIT: “becomes”

      <snip>

      if repeated opening and closings eat away at the plastic

      Edit: opening and closing should match (in my opinion)

      Upload at will and don’t forget to delete the test file! See you in a couple months.