Edit: LTR - OR Dune Shirt - Chad Poindexter

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      Chad,

      I've got no edits for you. Your LTR is pretty thorough, I always like to see gear in action drinking beer! Can't say you missed anything, I'm glad the shirt got 'better' for you as the weather improved. Thanks for the useful report!

      `heather
    • Stick
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        Heather, thanks for your time on this test series. I have truly enjoyed testing this shirt, and although it is cooling off now (lows of 23 F this weekend!) and the shirt will be put up it will be back out next spring. Oh, and actually in the picture of me closer to the top standing in the water, the blue cup is filled with a nice beverage too... Til next time, Chad