EDIT: FR for the OR Sentinal Shirt - Coy

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      Coy,

      Weird, but I never got your message in the list! Thanks for following up.
      Anyway, thanks for an easier to edit report and the pictures were great.
      Just two minor edits and you are good to upload to the proper folder.
      Please remember to delete the test file. See you in two months.

      I did
      not do any overnight trips until recently (after the hottest weather broke)
      so
      I have only worn it on two overnighers so far.
      EDIT: Correct spelling is "overnighters".

      The other thing I noticed was that if I stopped walking I would immediately
      get a pretty thick swarm if insects, but after a minute or so the cloud of
      bugs pretty much dissipated.
      EDIT: Change the second "if" to "of" - between "swarm" and "insects".

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
        Thanks Kathy, I have fixed, uploaded and deleted the test copy. And I should have tracked down your email to begin with.

        Coy Boy