Re: Arrived: DTV Poppy Gall Socks - Chari Daignault

  • cdaignault
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2010
      After reading the Press Release, I've found that "Poppy Gall" is actually a person -- the designer of this type of seamless sock. :)

      I thought it was some sort of new-fangled sock material! HA!!

      Anyway, the socks are definitely DTV socks and thankfully aren't too over the top colorful this time. Since they're hike/trek socks, they're a bit thicker than the run/bike socks, but that shouldn't alter my test plans at all.

      -- Chari

      > Are the socks the usual DTV blocks of color? Ir is my understanding that the "Poppy Gail" designation is simply a "fashion" thing.
      >
      > Kathy

    • Kathy Waters
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
        Yeah, Poppy Gail is the designer.

        After reading the Press Release, I've found that "Poppy Gall" is actually a person -- the designer of this type of seamless sock. :)

        I thought it was some sort of new-fangled sock material! HA!!

        Anyway, the socks are definitely DTV socks and thankfully aren't too over the top colorful this time. Since they're hike/trek socks, they're a bit thicker than the run/bike socks, but that shouldn't alter my test plans at all.

        -- Chari

        > Are the socks the usual DTV blocks of color? Ir is my understanding that the "Poppy Gail" designation is simply a "fashion" thing.
        >
        > Kathy

      • cdaignault
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2010
          I posted this September 24th, and it's JUST NOW showing up?! I figured the system had eaten it already. Yahoo for Yahoo!

          -- Chari