Edit - Hydro-Photon SteriPEN Adventurer - Curt Peterson

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2010
      Curt, My apologies; I missed this when you posted it. Another set of high marks for the SteriPEN! A couple of minor items below; proceed to upload after revising. Thanks for making my job so easy.

      Have you followed a hiking route along which no water is readily available? What do you do then?

      Cheers, Richard

      <<SteriPEN is currently the lightest, fastest, most convenient, cleanest, effective solution for me.>>
      EDIT: cleanest, most effective solution

      <<As is, however, the SteriPEN is a top notch item, >>
      Edit: top-notch [with a hyphen]