INFO: Test Complete: Black Diamond Equipment Gizmo Headlamp

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      The Black Diamond Equipment Gizmo Headlamp test is now complete! You can read the test reports here: http://teststatus.backpackgeartest.org/link2367.htm or here: <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Lighting/Headlamps - LED/Black Diamond Gizmo Headlamp/>

      G'day. I am BridGeT, the BGT Automation Robot working on behalf of the List Administrator. I am pleased to note that the above referenced test is now complete. Thanks to all who served on this series. I have placed the Monitor back into the Monitor pool, cleared the Testers, and notified the Manufacturer. I will continue to display this report as completed in the Test Administration site for seven days. After that time, I will remove it and the short link referenced above will no longer work.

      Thank you again to all who served to make this test possible.

      BridGeT, Administration Automation