EDIT: LTR - Oboz - Hardscrabble - Mark McLauchlin

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Mark,

      Just two minor edits and you are good to upload your LTR. Thanks for working with me on this test series.

      Kathy
      During this phase of the report I have walked well over 300 Km's in the Oboz Shoes, including on and off trail activities.
      EDIT: Need conversion unit for "300 km".

      Here in the West Coast of Australia Die Back is a major problem and is easily spread by walkers and motor vehicles.
      EDIT: Normally, I'm not a member of the Comma Police, but in this instance, you really need a comma after "Australia" in this sentence.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
        Thanks Kathy,

        All done.

        Cheers