Edit - LTR Hydro-Photon SteriPEN Adventurer - Andrea Murland

  • richardglyon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Andrea,

      Happy to see another vote for the product. And I'm pleased that you are now treating your water; we don't want to lose a prize tester to giardia. One EDIT only, and you're good to upload; don't forget to delete your Tests folder copy. Thanks for giving me an easy time of it.

      Cheers, Richard

      <<6 months ago I would have drank the water without treating it at all>>
      EDIT: would have drunk the water [pluperfect of "drink" is "drunk"]