EDIT: LTR - Oboz Hardscrabble - Kurt Papke

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010
      Kurt,

      Thanks for your patience on this one. I totally missed it. Just a few edits and you are good to go. Please remember to delete your test file, ok?

      Thanks,
      Kathy
      ______________________________

      EDIT: The beautiful scenery shot in the LTR causes scrolling as it is 1024 pixels wide. Please shorten it down to a bit - 900 pixels would be good.

      I was surprised at how quickly I became accustomed to running in them, and I have no complaints from the miles I put on the shoes slogging down the streets
      of Beaverton.
      Edit/Comment: Normally I wouldn't make this sort of judgement call, but "slogging" doesn't seem quite right here. Slogging is "slow, heavy" and you indicate you are running. But then again, I don't know HOW you run <g>.

      Saddle MtnI made it out for one hike while in Oregon.
      EDIT: I think you missed the period key, but you should spell out Mountain anyway. Also, this sentence doesn't quite make sentence. Can you rephrase for dense readers like me, please? Or did you just mean to put a colon in after Mountain?

      I particularly appreciate the nice lugs on the Hardscrabble soles; they
      latched on to the wire quite nicely and I never slipped at all despite
      the wet metal during the descent.
      EDIT: Change to "appreciated" to keep the tenses the same.

      I took a couple of photos of the shoes at the end of the test period,
      which just happened to coincide with the peak of the barrel cactus
      bloom season so I couldn't resist posing the shoes with the flowers
      that were popping up in my back yard..
      EDIT: Delete the extra period at the end of the sentence.