EXTENSION REQUEST - IR Columbia Mobex - Kathy Waters

  • Kathy Waters
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      Chari,

      Well, I just give up! The last 3 weeks have been a personal 'ell for me and
      there is no way I'm going to get this report done tonight. I won't bore you
      with details. I could stress and probably finish it before I leave for a
      3-day OOP tomorrow, but I just can't see me doing it. My extension will not
      affect the other two testers' schedule so, I will get the report in by
      Monday, hopefully.

      Kathy
    • Chari Daignault
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2010
        No problem, Kathy! I'll keep an eye out for it.

        Thanks!

        Chari Daignault
        chari.daignault@...