EDIT: LTR -- Black Diamond Gizmo -- Steve Kidd

  • Ernie Elkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 6:48 PM
      Hi, Steve. Your edits follow...

      Thanks,

      Ernie

      * * *

      "The backpacking trip was a steamy weekend with Temperatures as high as 94 F (34 C)..."
      EDIT: "Temperatures" shouldn't be capitalized.

      "I did so because the latter are lighter in weight and generally last longer than alkaline's."
      EDIT: You don't need the apostrophe in "alkaline's" (it's plural rather than possessive).

      "...initiates questions concerning LED's..."
      EDIT: Same story -- "LEDs" rather than "LED's" (I have the same instinct when pluralizing abbreviations).

      "Concerning other intermittent use; it seems like ..."
      Edit: Please replace the semicolon with a colon.