This month's OR request

  • Edward Ripley-Duggan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2010
      For the month of September, (until the next owner review call, in
      fact). I would like to see ORs for food and kitchen-related items,
      including foodstuffs, stoves, pots, windscreens, utensils, fire
      starters, bear resistant containers etc., both for backpacking and
      car camping. Each completed OR will receive (appropriately enough) a
      brownie point.