OOP - 4th-20th September

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
      I am about to head to overseas for some volunteer work. I am heading to East Timor and assume that internet options will be next to zero.

      I have 2 pending applications. If selected my details are on file to allow shipping. Given the items I imagine I will be back by the time selections and shipping are arranged.

      Jamie L
    • Ralph Ditton
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
        Well done Jamie.

        Are you going to meet Jose Ramos- Horta or Xanana Gusamo by any chance?

        You are not a weekend warrior/cut lunch commando are you?

        Cheers

        Ralph