Re: Edit: FR - OR DUNE SHIRT - STEVE KIDD

  • ftroop94
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2010
      Hi Heather,

      I have actually machine washed it about ten times, and partial tumble dried it, and I'd be happy to add a sentence to the report on it.

      Frog gigging is a wonderful evening of fun consisting of wading up a creek on a warm summer evening and bludgeoning frogs with a small trident like tool called a 'gig'. Of course the end result is a culinary delight, but the greatest fun for me on this recent trip was seeing my 10 year old city girl neice turn into a 'blood thirsty country girl' in a matter of hours!

      Hope all is well with the new arrival!

      Steve