Edit: LTR - Kelty Lakota 4000 Pack - Jamie Lawrence

  • Kurt Papke
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      Sorry to hear about your injury :( Mandatory preface: EDIT=must,
      edit=optional, comment=something to ponder.

      > I was staying in bunk house still accommodation

      EDIT: I believe you meant "bunkhouse-style".

      comment: since you had so little use of the pack during the LTR, and
      you are about to take the pack on your East Timor trip, you may want
      to consider an addendum to your gear report after your return. I've
      done this a couple of times when I've made some substantial
      observations on a piece of gear post-LTR. This is of course not
      required, so totally at your discretion and motivation.

      That's it for my edits. Go ahead and upload when ready and please
      delete from the TEST folder. Nice working with you on this series!

      --Kurt